Wednesday, March 31, 2010

flying by (from myspace blog 3/23/09)

When did I say that my baby boy could grow up???????
He is now 20.
I remember when he was being born.. wasn't that just yesterday...... no it was
it was learning to talk
it was learning to walk
it was becoming a big brother twice
it was learning to ride a bike
it was growing 5 inches in 2 month
it was you started so small 18' to 6"1
it was little league ... and pee wee ball
it was the principal called
it was NO you cant keep that frog.. ...ok where do we find crickets for the frog to eat.
it was JR HIGH football
it was what girl are you dating now
it was i am a freshman
it was endless wrestling practices and matches
it was mom teaching me how to drive
it was my first job at Ambercombi as a floor model
it was getting my driver license
it was i am a senior
it was hey mom ... make sure you don't set the alarm in the house i will be home late
it was WOW ... you are 20.
it was just yesterday that i was bring you home from the hospital...........
I love you my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment