Wednesday, January 19, 2011

getting off to a great start!

Well this years goals have gotten off to a great start.

January 8 Marcy ,Alys, and myself did our first race of the year. It was really cool to start off with this race. It was a MUST. 45Days to Super Bowl 5K  I post my best time so far 43.01. WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! Just so you know how far I have come, when I started this a year ago I did my first 5K in 57. minutes. I am not fast ..... but I am steady... chipping my time away.
Now that brings me to my  fitness goals for the year.
1. Get my time in the 30's minutes mark and out of the 40's.
2. I will be doing 2 bike race this year.
3. I would like to do a duel  race that is 2mile run 15mile bike and 2mile run.
4. I will be doing a 10K this year ... about mid way thought my racing.
5. I will be doing a Half this year also.
These are my fitness goals.
I do have some other personal goals.
1. cook more ... not so much evening meals being whatever.
2. be more centered
3. de-clutter(physically and spiritually)
4. do my best to not let my joy in life not fade.
These goals are going to be an on going goals!!
I am looking forward!!! Not looking back!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment