Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Made to Crave week 3 and 4

Week 3 and 4

What incredible words of foundation.

I believe week 3 and 4 ... for me were written to break up the foundation of wrong thinking  and relay the correct foundation of thinking.

Week 3 #peace
Showed me that I was nor than a number on a scale. That I can walk in peace knowing that God see me as beautifully and fearful made. That I can have peace, and not fear what other people ( mainly women) think of me or my size or weight.
That I must change my mind set... of fussing a cussing because I cant have that food right now... or that the workout is to hard, and give that over to Lord and rejoice in His walk that he has for me. That I can walk in peace in all areas of my life.
NO MORE HALF HEARTEDNESS,

Week 4 #truth

MY BODY SIZE IS NOT TIED TO MY HAPPY!!!!!

truth ... life is not going to fair..

truth.... I am going to have sticking rotten days.

truth... reaching that goal wont take my problems way.

I will not let others incompleteness or my own incompleteness ....  rule my walk to be complete in the Lord.
I will ask God to show me how to act and not react.

I will tie my happy to God and not to things or people or food.. because I have and they leave me feeling empty or let down.
I will believe the truths over me that the Lord has shown me.
I will NOT believe the lies that keep me incomplete  and walking around that mountain

I am so thankful for the proper foundation in my life.. it will stand the test of time and weather the storms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment