Saturday, January 19, 2013

FUN...... That is my goal for 2013

FUN....... Lets take a look at that word and its meaning.


fun

  [fuhn]  Show IPA
noun
1.
something that provides mirth or amusement: A picnic would be fun.
2.
enjoyment or playfulness: She's full of fun.
verb (used without object), verb (used with object), funned, fun·ning.
3.
Informal. joke; kid.
adjective, fun·ner, fun·nest.
4.
Informal. of or pertaining to fun, especially to social fun: a fun thing to do; really a fun person; the funnest game.
5.
Informal. whimsical; flamboyant: The fashions this year are definitely on the fun side.

I now have to definition of the word FUN



This is my goal for 2013 to have FUN  in all that I do.
To have playfulness. 
I want to have FUN  with the activities that I do.
To be whimsical.
I want to have FUN  with the people that I do them with. 
To have enjoyment.

I lost sight of  FUN over the last 2 years. I started an active life style change over 3 years ago.
I did it because........

                1. I was not getting any younger.
                2. I wanted to be healthy going in the "change of life"
                3. I wanted to enjoy life much more.
                4. I love to eat and have great food. (cant to that with out being active...LOL)
                5. I want to lose a few pounds.

I dont see in that list... to be the fastest, to come in first, PR every time, or worry what other people think of me. That is not what it is about for me.

I have done more and experience more since I started out doing a 5K a month back in 2010.
Some where along the line of 2010 and 2013 I lost my fun in my active life style. It was becoming work. I was trying to compete with myself, and not in a good way.
Now don't get me wrong I always want to do my best. But I WILL NOT pout, cry, or have a melt down if I don't get the "best" time.



                                                         I WILL HAVE FUN!!! 
                                               WITH MY PRIMO GIRL  IN 2013 


This year and forever more ..... my motto will be 

   HAVE A FUN 
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. 
         MAKE THE MOST OF IT AND KEEP MOVING!    

               
PS: Tonight starts my PRIMO GIRLS IN 2013 FUN  with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment