Thursday, January 23, 2014

Made to Crave Bible Study... week one 1/19-1/25

Made to Crave Bible study has been an eye opener.

My question to me is what do I crave... and why??? good or bad craving ... why???? I am having to be real with this one... NOT EASY! but for change, growth and healthy me... real it is.

We are all made to crave, but what the issues is that we sometimes crave the wrong thing and dont know how to overcome it.

The only way to over come is through the Word, self control, and grace.

What we put into our bodies is what we get out of our bodies .... spiritually and physically.
When I crave the right things. I am happier me.

These 2 go hand in hand.  you need to be healthy in both.
This year my goals is spiritually healthy and along with my physically (see blog post 2014 goals)


No comments:

Post a Comment