Tuesday, August 2, 2011

1/2 training still going on and on and on

Yes i have been crazy!!! I am still training for the 1/2 in this heat. I told my BF that i would never just wear a sports bra with shorts to workout in.... I LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you start workout time @730pm and it is still in the 100's I will wear as less clothes as possible with out being arrested for indecent exposure. I now have a neon yellow, hot pink, tye dye blk/wht, and gray sport bra to beat the heat in!!!  
I got me some new runner... so pretty... but had to break them in....Brook Adrenaline GTS11... so far love them!!!  


The last few weeks had been somewhat hard for me to get my training in... i did it.. but not very good. the week of the 7/17-7/23 I only got one 3miler workout in. that was a BAD week!!!
The week on 7/24-7/31 I was able to get 3- 3milers in. still was trying to get back on track
Now i am back on track!!!!


This weeks is the workout 
8/1 rest day-yoga
8/2 3miles(45min)
8/3 rest day-yoga
8/4 cross training 
8/5 2miles(30min)-yoga
8/6 5miles(1hr15min)
8/7 3miles(45 min)-yoga


Next week look to bring another mileage increase... BRING IT BABY!!!!!!!!!!


In motion for 2011 and sweating!!!
LaBrett 

No comments:

Post a Comment