Tuesday, August 2, 2011

july rocks!!!

July is one of my most favorite months ever!!!
Let me list why!
4 of July... bbq and fireworks family and friends!!!


The family vacation.... whooo hoooo.... Port Aransas and San Antonio!!!!












I love this vacation spot. I cant think of any other place that I want to spend my time.
We spent 4 wonderful relaxing days getting sunburn, eating lots of seafood, playing in the water, feeding seagulls, and souvenir shopping. Then headed off to San Antonio to see the sites and sounds...plus spend some time with Gene's mom and PopPop.

It was also my 25th yr class reunion. Love that group. Great to catch up with old friends.
Power walk my July 5K @ the Summer Sizzler.

And let not forget my birthday 7/31....hehehe... 44yrs young this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment